Wednesday 28 September 2016

Really?



After spending 90 minutes watching the Clinton/Trump debate I came to a realisation. Donald Trump is thick.  Yes I know he is a successful businessman, he managed to mention it in just about every sentence he uttered. It doesn't take all that much brainpower to be good in business when your Dad is rich.
He didn't have any policies to back up his claims that he is going to make America great and he floundered and bellowed his way through the whole thing like a stupid bully. He makes outrageous claims and comments then steamrollers over anyone who disagrees with him and some people seem to think this is 'straight talking'.
The debate didn't go how he wanted so instead of blaming himself for not preparing for it he blames the microphone or the chairman for not liking him. I mean for God's sake, really?
America says it is the greatest nation on Earth and surely out of all the people there was a better choice for the top job than this childish, spoilt, arrogant man
You may not like Clinton but it's not like you are inviting her to dinner or anything. You are choosing someone to be your boss and she at least seems to have the capability to do it, Trump looks completely out of his depth. She may be part of the Establishment but that's the way the world works, it got America to the point where it is the most powerful nation on the planet.
But if America doesn't want to be taken seriously anymore then it can go ahead and put Trump in the Whitehouse. Just don't complain when it all comes crashing down around you.

14 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Agreed, that moron has no idea what he's doing and cries, blaming everyone else, for him being an idiot.

The Angry Lurker said...

I can't even watch this circus!

Amy said...

How do you know you are not "getting it" as a human being? The Dalai Lama disses you during a Piers Morgan interview. (So many odd things about that sentence).

Crystal Collier said...

I agree about Trump, but honestly, I don't know if we can survive Hilary's financial plans. I'm just frustrated to the stupid heads who buckled during the primaries and left us with such poor choices.

Jules said...

I'm going there next week so I'll give it a shot. Bring back tea and taxes.

Al Penwasser said...

It was like watching a train wreck, those two.
Grandma said some very good things, but in the back of my mind, I kept thinking that's what a politician says. And I can never get past what she did with classified material. If I had done one iota of what she admitted doing, I would have lost my security clearance on the spot and probably got tossed in jail. That really is a fact.
Trump? Yeah, he's full of crap.
We are so screwed.

Adam said...

I loved how he easily got him got caught up in a obvious lie about his tax returns. He said he wasn't legally allowed to during an audit but would gladly if otherwise, he was corrected seconds later, and said he'd do it only if Hillary released her emails. Which is a BS promise anyway because if such emails are deleted, then even she couldn't release them if she wanted.

Liz A. said...

The problem is, those that are firmly in one camp or another won't be swayed by the debates.

Janie Junebug said...

It goes beyond thick to mentally ill. I've seen it before. At the least, he's a narcissist. He may be a psychopath, and I'm not kidding. I will gladly vote for Hillary Clinton, as will my son and my boyfriend.

Love,
Janie

Birgit said...

You said it! I love what you wrote here. He was filibustering , bullying his way over Clinton and the mediator(his name escapes me for the moment). He never answered any question but said that he is audited every year like that is a good thing. He also mentioned how he never "admitted guilt", again, like that was something positive. This guy must have a picture of Hitler on his wall somewhere.

Tony Van Helsing said...

Birgit: I think Hitler had a picture of Trump on his wall.

ned said...

tony tony tony how does crow taste?

Yang Kuo said...

I loved how he easily got him got caught up in a obvious lie about his tax returns. He said he wasn't legally allowed to during an audit but would gladly if otherwise, he was corrected seconds later, and said he'd do it only if Hillary released her emails.


www.golden-slot.com
gclub online

Anonymous said...

I'm going there next week so I'll give it a shot. Bring back tea and taxes.
https://gab.com/livingfeeds